I haven’t had pears in a REALLY long time so when I saw some cute little locally supplied pears, I decided to get them. After deciding that I wanted to make some kind of desert with the pears I found a great idea! Pears stuffed with chocolate and wrapped in a pie crust! So, I tried it.
It was delicious!!! These were SO easy to make and tasted so good! I knew they would be good from the start, but they were about 20 times better than I could have imagined! Here’s how I made them.
1. Peel pears and cut off the stem. Then, core the pear from the bottom.
2. Stuff the cored pears with Nutella.
3. For the pie crust combine 1 egg, teaspoon baking soda, 3 tablespoons chilled butter, 1 and 1/2 tablespoons sugar, 2/3 cups flour.
4. Roll out the dough and cut squares to wrap the pears in.
5. Bake the pears for about 10-15 minutes or until a golden brown at 350 degrees.
6. Let the pears cool about 6 minutes. Then, serve and enjoy!
I’ve already made these pears a few times and I can’t wait to try them again with different fillings!